Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Unproductive

Right about now I would enjoy moving into the country and eating lots and lots of peaches. There are several reasons for this, some of which include: the building manager has turned up the heat inside so we are cooking instead of freezing, I have a literary Japanese test tomorrow, and my job is terrible and almost isn't worth how much I get paid. But then again, Obama won yesterday night and I had a rousing good time marching down to the White House with the rest of the drunk kids on campus and yelling obscenities through the iron gates. I'm so glad I stayed here instead of going to U of Chicago.

I leave tomorrow to go spend the weekend with my sister and my nephew, who is getting bigger and bigger every time I talk to her. I went kinda crazy again today, so I have lots of things to give the new family, including mostly Christmas stuff that I am looking forward to giving them in anticipation of Rohan's first holiday season. I wish I could be there with them this year. I am very drawn towards my sister, and I feel like I am the person closest to her in the family. My stepsister was lost to us when she decided to marry her husband, and I guess I feel that I can't bear the idea of that happening with my sister as well. Besides, my nephew is adorable, and any chance to be around him is welcomed by me.

I should be studying or something. I feel so unproductive.

No comments: