Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving blues

An entire weekend wasted and little to nothing to show for my trouble. My paper is just as far from being complete as it was before the weekend started, and the way things are feeling right now I have absolutely no desire to start the other one either. I have the TV going in the background and some caffeine sitting next to me, but somehow all I can think about is how upset I am with my grades this semester and how I just have to do better than I am. Perhaps I can get sensei to take some pity on me for being sick when I took that one very unfortunate quiz, or I can do much much better on the next quiz. I feel like I was so much less productive this weekend than I should have been, and I'm rather upset with myself in addition to the stress that I'm feeling right now in the wake of needing to complete my papers and my regular homework.

On the plus side, Thanksgiving is this week, so I only have two days of classes to muddle through and then I can relax and enjoy a weekend in New York. I just have to actually make it that far first. Sheesh...

No comments: