Monday, September 21, 2009

small things

I do love California.

Despite the fact that I'm sleeping on a couch in an office that doubles as the rec room, and despite the fact that I think my cat's fleas are trying to eat me alive, I'm enjoying my few weeks of living at home. My parents have a nice house--I have a balcony and a TV in this little office, and the fridge is always stocked with good food. I even have a library card so I can check out as many books as I can possibly read.

Still trying to get everything in order for my big move next month. I've had some problems fighting with the CA Department of Justice and the CDC, but all that pales in comparison to the terrible tragedy that befell my phone last week. It came, it saw, but in the end the ocean conquered. I have a new phone now, but its nowhere near as awesome as my old phone. I suppose its not a big deal since I'm not going to be in the country long enough to really care about this phone. Bleh.

No comments: