Wednesday, September 02, 2009

No expectations

A friend of mine wrote a post recently about people who use blogspot or livejournal or whatnot tend to focus their angsty dark thoughts and consequently drive away readers with their whining. I hope I'm not whining, but then again, I also don't think I have the problem of having readers, so no one cares what I write or why I write it, and I kinda like it that way. Obviously this isn't my main venue--I mostly stick to journals because it looks prettier and forces me to really think about what I put on paper. I like not writing for an audience. I'm sure that there are occasional readers here, but I don't know them and chances are they don't know me. So here's my salute to no expectations! Wooooo!

I leave Saturday for San Diego to spend some time with my family and get my documents together for Korea (the job I interviewed for over the phone a couple weeks ago). I'm excited that I get to go, despite any apprehension about moving across the Pacific and living somewhere I don't speak the language. I still have time to learn I suppose.

No comments: