Monday, January 19, 2009

unsure

This is the problem with waking up at 1pm--half your day is gone and you have accomplished nothing. I did manage to clean the kitchen and living room, but somehow I don't feel good about it, like I've still wasting my time on things that aren't important.

I should do some work, translate some sources for my thesis, work on things that need to get done, but the fact that my loan company has screwed up my repayment schedule and the library and gym are closed doesn't really endear me to the idea of trying to do anything productive. I am constantly aware of the fact that I have less than four months to find an a place to live and a plan for my life, and I'm unsure and scared and being unproductive doesn't help at all. I know I need to get off my butt and do something, but I still feel like I have no idea what it is that I need to do.

No comments: