Tuesday, March 20, 2007

And on the 6th day, she procrastinated....

Quick, someone tell me who started the Cold War.

I don't know why I find it so difficult to concentrate in the library. Give me a classroom with 200 of my fellow students and suddenly I have all the ideas in the world. Stick me in a nice quiet library and suddenly the most relevant thing I can come up with is something about how good it would be to have ice cream right now. How unfortunate that the Cold War wasn't some big thing between the major frozen treat makers.

I know I'll regret this later tonight when I'm still awake at 4am and trying desperately to finish my paper, but what good is sitting here for hours on end when you have no idea what to say? I'm really tempted to just find a big lecture class somewhere on campus and sit there with my computer until I come up with something inspiring. Wonder what kind of reaction that would cause?

No comments: